- Sleeve lining is the oldest and simplest of all trenchless techniques.
- Strong New Pipes - PE pipes can be stand alone pipe for direct burial that does not rely on the old pipe.
- Improved Flow - Overall flow in often increased due to smooth internal surface of new pipe, even though the original internal diameter is slightly reduced.
- Minimum Joints - Individual sections of PE pipes are buttwelded together to form a long single length, only sections in the pits are connected through electrofusion couplers.
- Cost Saving - Fast and trenchless, results in significant reduction in cost.